Usually I write my blog posts, but today I thought I would give you a visually stunning representation of my morning. I am supposed to have the day off from work, but as you know if you have children, there is no such thing. Forgive my inept drawings. I am a writer, not an illustrator. The curly haired one is Little A. Enjoy!
Tag Archives: day from hell
Subscribe to this blog!
D.M. Wright - Me, writer of the blog, books and poems; Hubby or Stubby - My wonderful husband; Big A - My oldest son who is 9; Little A - My second son who is 7; Hiccup - My baby boy.
12 Posts of Christmas Crumbs in My Arms (Hiccup) Crumbs in My Bed (Hubby) Crumbs in My Car (Little A) Crumbs in My Carpet (Family) Crumbs in My Keyboard (Just Me) Crumbs in My Kitchen (Big A) Excerpts from my books Friday Food Fight! Guest Bloggers Healthageddon 2012 Humor Kids Messes Poems Randomness Random Tuesday Thoughts Spin Cycle Writing
- I unlocked the Revolution: The Longest Day sticker on #GetGlue! #Revolution getglue.com/stickers/nbc/r… 5 days ago
- I unlocked the Warehouse 13: The Big Snag sticker on #GetGlue! #Warehouse13 getglue.com/stickers/syfy/… 5 days ago
- I unlocked the Defiance: Irisa sticker on #GetGlue! #Defiance getglue.com/stickers/syfy/… 5 days ago
- I unlocked the Once Upon a Time: And Straight on 'Til Morning sticker on #GetGlue! #OnceUponaTime getglue.com/stickers/abc/o… 6 days ago
- I unlocked the Grey's Anatomy: Readiness Is All sticker on #GetGlue! #GreysAnatomy getglue.com/stickers/abc/g… 1 week ago