And please don’t gag, but I have to say that I have everything I could possibly need. A healthy family, a roof over my head, food on the table, clothes on my back, running cars, and money in the bank. Yah, I know…I am a spoiled brat!
So as far as material items, no, I’m good. Other things I would like would be:
- NO, not World Peace. Everyone has said that one. While it would be nice, that is not what I am going to ask for. What I would wish for would be clean children. Is that so hard? Why do they have to wipe their hands on their clothes and the table, and the chairs or whatever is around while they are eating. Really? Are you my children? I am so neat and picky and I hate messes. Thus, God has blessed me with dirty, smelly, stinky, sticky boys! However adorable I think they might be, that doesn’t excuse the mess.
- Can they just eat over their plate, too, while we are on the subject? It’s not like it’s rocket science. Although the little one could probably figure that out.
- DRY, four-year old underwear. Little dude, you are potty trained. You are standing at the toilet. You even have a stool to help you reach up there. WHY must you pee in your pants? Are you not paying attention? Did the awesomest, coolest, bestest airplane ever fly through the bathroom so you had to turn and look and in the process you whizzed all over the toilet seat and your underwear? Come on.
- 75 degree weather and no snow
- That the powers that be bring back Friends. I so loved that show.
- That you could rewind time for Rachel and not let her take that Twilight quiz on Facebook. The answer that she was given totally gave away everything that happened in the last books she hadn’t read yet. Her life is now meaningless.
- And while we are on the subject, another Twilight book would be nice as well, Ms. Meyer!
- I would also like for my children’s eczema to go away completely and forever!
- To have a publisher and marketing agency magically come to my door or email address and volunteer to get me up and running. That would be SWEET!
- OK, also World Peace. What?
For more spins, visit the Sprite’s Keeper!!