Usually I write my blog posts, but today I thought I would give you a visually stunning representation of my morning. I am supposed to have the day off from work, but as you know if you have children, there is no such thing. Forgive my inept drawings. I am a writer, not an illustrator. The curly haired one is Little A. Enjoy!
Subscribe to this blog!
D.M. Wright - Me, writer of the blog, books and poems; Hubby or Stubby - My wonderful husband; Big A - My oldest son who is 10; Little A - My second son who is 7; Hiccup - My baby boy who is 2!
12 Posts of Christmas Crumbs in My Arms (Hiccup) Crumbs in My Bed (Hubby) Crumbs in My Car (Little A) Crumbs in My Carpet (Family) Crumbs in My Keyboard (Just Me) Crumbs in My Kitchen (Big A) Excerpts from my books Friday Food Fight! Guest Bloggers Healthageddon 2012 Humor Kids Messes Poems Randomness Random Tuesday Thoughts Spin Cycle Writing
- If you're watching #Supernatural join me & 16105 other fans on #GetGlue gtg.lu/1bVjPBg 1 month ago
- Have you seen #JurassicPark3D? Let's talk about it on #GetGlue gtg.lu/16VYciw 2 months ago
- @jakebound the Barrington Dance Academy where I teach Zumba. :) 4 months ago
- @jakebound I'm the mayor of the BDA! ;) 4 months ago
- Almost time for ZUMBA®!! You coming? ;) (@ Barrington Dance Academy) 4sq.com/1aKKRqM 4 months ago